Wednesday, January 6, 2016

FNwF

means FriDaY NighT with FRieNDs... woohoo...
Why don't you join me this week for a quiet & productive night in.
You can sew, stitch, knit or crochet... any form of craft you want to choose... just come on over to my place... (cyberwise that is) & let me enjoy your company for a little while.
Then over the weekend if you write a post on your blog... lots of "friends" will come over to your blog to visit & see what you accomplished.
We all LoVe eye candy...

It's very easy to join in... simply add your name OR blog name... then add your URL...blog address...e.g. http//....... blogspot.com
& you are linked up.
Lets all get planning what we'll do on Friday at Friday Night with Friends...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

24 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

See you there xx

Jacqueline Morris said...

How exciting... Happy New Year!!
Big smiles :)

Christine M said...

Here's to another year of Friday Night With Friends! xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looking forward to seeing you x

kiwikid said...

Looking forward to it...see you all there.

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Hoping to report back this time, I enjoyed sewing on the Friday but then went down with a bug.

Käthe said...

Ein frohes neues Jahr wünsche ich allen, ich freue mich auf Freitag.
LG Käthe

Sheila said...

Happy to stitch along with you 😊

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Can't wait to visit everyone! It's been awhile and I've missed everyone terribly :D

Susan said...

Ready to rock & roll . . . .

Julimond said...

No plan, what i will stitch or knit this time, surprise for myself.
Nice to be here.
Greetings from Germany
Iris

Narelle said...

Looking forward to a night with Friends :o)

Cheryl said...

Looking forward to stitching with you all

Sherry said...

I have been hand quilting several evenings this week. . . so I should have something to show for Friday night.

Hoping that 2016 ends up being more productive than 2015 was!

Sherry V.

Nanette said...

I've been meaning to join in with FNWF for ages now, and for various reasons, just haven't managed it....this year is the year! Looking forward to stitching with you all.

CathyC said...

looking forward to tonight!

Sisbabestitches said...

oops almost didn't realise it's Friday! lol Am on my way, just time for a quick stop for munchies. Be there soon :)

Josie said...

Perfect timing. Grocery shopping won't be so bad today now that I have something to look forward to when I get home. A lovely night in with friends..... can't wait. See you there....xxx

Lin said...

Looking forward to a peaceful, hexie evening with all my chums. xx

Utili said...

Ich freue mich, auch werde mal sehen was ich nähe. Für mich ist es das erste Mal.

LG Uta

Jayne said...

This is my 1st time joining in, had a great evening stitching.

House-elf said...

Yes please!!! I can't think of a better way of spending a Friday night, than doing something I like with others who enjoy the same.

Kaisievic said...

Thanks, Cheryll, so glad that I made it for the first one of the year.

Miss Jamee Quilts said...

this sounds like fun...is there a way to join via email?